Blueberry Pineapple Salsa
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup finely diced fresh pineapple
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and membrane removed, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion Kosher salt, as needed
- Combine blueberries, pineapple, jalapeño, 2 tablespoons of the lime juice, lime zest, cilantro and red onion.
- Season with salt and additional lime juice as needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to fish or chicken.
- Number of servings (yield): 24 kebabs and 2 cups dip